This course on Managing Research Data to Unlock its Full Potential covers the key elements of effective data management during research projects. In this course you will discover how good data management will benefit your research and career, and learn how to implement best practices in research data management in order to maximise the outputs of your research.
The course is suitable for new researchers wishing to build their skills in data management, as well as more experienced researchers looking to enhance their research data practice and/or mentor others.
What you'll learn
- Why effective data management is beneficial to your research and your career
- How to create and maintain a data management plan
- How to apply best practices for organising, storing, archiving and quality checking your data
- How to ensure that your data is understandable to yourself and others
- The pros and cons of different options for sharing your data
- 4-module course
- Certificate of completion
- Benefit from the experience of 10 experts on research data management
- English language captions and transcripts