Focus on Peer Review is a free online training course from Nature Masterclasses, delivered by Nature Research journal editors. It contains 1-5 minute videos offering insightful advice, short text posts covering key points, and interactive activities to help consolidate learning.
What you'll learn
- What it means to be a peer reviewer and what is expected of you once you accept a peer review assignment
- How to prepare a peer review report
- The ethics of peer review and recognizing conflicts of interest
- The different types of peer review and initiatives
- Free to access upon registration
- Certificate of completion
- Taught by 11 Nature Research journal editors and 2 experienced peer reviewers
- English language captions and transcripts
Your institution has a Nature Masterclasses subscription?
Great! Register or log in to access the full course.
Unsure whether your institution subscribes?
Here’s how to find out.
Your institution doesn’t subscribe yet?
Individual subscriptions are not available. Recommend our courses to your institution.
For institutions and labs
Give your researchers access to our on-demand platform to:
Grow impact and reputation through high-quality output
Support the professional development of your team
Save time on mentoring and training