Submissions and peer review: I'm just about to...
About to submit your paper, or involved in the peer review process? These videos offer useful tips.
The Scientific Writing and Publishing Course can be used in range of ways. Of course, you can work through the course from start to finish to give yourself an excellent grounding in all facets of scientific writing. But you can also dip into the course as you choose.
We think that you might find some aspects of the course particularly useful as a quick refresher for when you are just about to complete a particular task. Here, we’ve collated a number of the most practical posts and videos to offer hints and support.
I'm just about to... prepare my paper for submission
- Submitting your manuscript
- How to write a cover letter for a scientific journal
- What constitutes a conflict of interest?
I'm just about to... respond to peer reviewer comments
I'm just about to... peer review a paper
- When to accept or decline an offer to peer review
- What excellent referee reports look like
- Best practice guidelines for scientific peer review
If you found this useful, why not visit "Writing your paper: I'm just about to..."