Sign up for a pilot live event!
Register FREE to attend our pilot, online live event, taking place on Wednesday 11th November
Following on from our successful event on Monday 26 October, we're offering another chance to attend a free online event! Entitled “How readers, editors and reviewers see your paper”, it will be hosted by Nature journal editors and experts, and provide advice on how to improve your next journal submission.
Places are limited to the first 100 replies so register today if you’d like to attend.
Pilot event details
- Wednesday 11 November 2015
- 14:00 – 15:30 GMT (Check your local time here)
- Hosted by editors and experts from Nature journals
- Once registered, you’ll receive an email containing the event link. Click on the link 5 minutes before the event start time
Improve your next paper for submission by considering some key questions, including:
- How do readers, editors, and reviewers perceive your paper?
- How can you improve the clarity of your title and abstract?
Why is the event FREE?
Nature Masterclasses online training launched just last month and this is our first online event (of many!). In the future only subscribers will be able to attend the events – but because it’s our very first, we’re inviting selected individuals for FREE.
Please note, due to this being a pilot event, places are restricted to Europe and North America only - but there will be more live events coming very soon!