Great to meet you at the Naturejobs Career Expo
Thanks to everyone who came to say hi and who joined our workshop at the expo last Friday!
It was great to chat with so many of you at the stand and a big thank you to those who expressed an interest in testing the new online training! We’ll be in touch over the next few days with your login details so you can start accessing the videos and activities.
As well as coming to the stand, we hope you were able to join our 2pm workshop with Dr. Peter Gorsuch, a former Associate Editor at Nature, and currently Science Editor at Macmillan Science Communication.
The workshop offered a taster of our face-to-face training courses. Normally these courses, held at institutions, last one to three-days, so Peter concentrated the workshop on two themes:
1. The basics for what makes a great paper
2. Practical techniques for writing your paper title and abstract
-> Read the Naturejobs write-up of the workshop here
Want to know more?
If you didn’t get the chance to attend the expo or come say hello – or even if you did but would like more information - please don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com.
Another way to find out more about Nature Masterclasses is to sign up free to the website.
Once signed up, you’ll gain greater access to different parts of the site, including:
- Our Free Sample, where you can watch videos and complete activities from our full Scientific Writing and Publishing Course.
- Ask Our Editors, where you can put your publishing questions straight to Nature journal editors
- Our Editors, containing introductory videos with some of the Nature journal editors that deliver the online training