Nature Masterclasses offers 1 or 2-day live workshops, either in person or virtually, led by expert trainers.
- Highly interactive, with active in-person discussions and activities between the trainer and the participants
- Includes group activities to promote a cooperative learning atmosphere
- Allows in-person interaction and discussion with trainer during breaks and after the workshop
- Encourages network building and relationships among attendees in person and virtually
- Flexible timings for virtual workshops – 2.5-hour webinars delivered over different days to accommodate busy researchers
- Recordings available for researchers to catch up on missed virtual sessions